Tented Niche Accommodation Parambikulam
Tented Niche Parambikulam Accommodation in the Swiss tents for two people. Equipped with a spacious room and an attached bathroom. It is surrounded by a corridor, similar like balcony to get ample view and enjoy the surrounding. Food is served similar to three star quality. 9 nos of tents are available for the guest. Includes – Food, Jungle safari and night safari in return, Bamboo rafting at Parambikulam Reservoir, Tribal symphony – Tribal art performance , Trekking/Bird watching
Check in : 12:00 Check Out : 11:00
This is a unique camping opportunity provided at Kerala forest campus to experience the nature. It is a package programme inclusive of vehicle safari, bamboo rafting, bird watching, trekking and tribal symphony with food and accommodation. The salient features of this package are follows.
- Halting at eco friendly hut with real nature experience.
- All huts are electrified with attached bath and toilet.
- Dining in a tribal hut with buffet system.
- Local Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian foods are available.
- Each tent will be looked by one Naturalist.
- 7 tents are available, two persons per tent, One extra person permitted.
Day 1 :
12.45 pm : Checkin
1.00 pm : Welcome drink (Soft)
1.30 pm : Lunch
2.45 pm : Briefing and Orientation
3.15 pm : Jungle Safari
5.00 pm : Bamboo Rafting
5.45 pm : Tribal Symphony
6.00 pm : Dusk Drive
8.30 pm : Dinner
Day 2 :
6.00 am : Wakeup call & Tea
6.30 am : Trekking & Bird Watching
9.00 am : Breakfast
10.00 am : Interpretation Centre
11.30 am : Checkout